When did we fall out ?

Do you have older articles of PDL that you want to share ? Please post them in here.
Revan47

When did we fall out ?

Post by Revan47 »

llama latest.png
llama latest.png (79.84 KiB) Viewed 115 times
This is where llama decided he would put me in the same little stalking box, along with Noo, Eileen, Wayne, MD and so forth.

He wrote to Bells ex-publishers for a statement. Rather than use that statement, I wrote to them myself months later and asked them directly, and shared THAT with Wrighty, who published it on YT.

Wrighty was blamed for contacting them first, Liz corrected that by stating it was llama who contacted them first. Because of this, I SOMEHOW screwed him over ?

llama went IRL to get dirt on someone, and use it to hold as leverage. Let us not delude ourselves in saying llama was innocent here. Yet this is the cause for him to constantly lie and twist facts about me. This is when I became more critical of other things he was saying about other people.

Despite the differences i've had with everyone - we all apologised and moved on. Yet llama does not want to do this, he continues to agitate people for content for his YT community post viewers. And now I steal his content :lol:
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Definition: Love, is making a shot to the knees of a target 120Km away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a Trilight scope
Nickynoo72

Re: When did we fall out ?

Post by Nickynoo72 »

I was only friends with him for 2 months. Back in 2019. When he turned on me I was in hospital he said I stabbed him in the back and was disloyal. Then he made a pathetic video singing a song with lyrics backstabbing Noo. It was he fell out with Sophie Queen mother
of dragons(another Obssessed freak) And because I didn't fall out with her or defend llama he turned and hasn't stopped since. I don't know if you've checked videos on his channel they're all about me and Eileen .And another channel he has karma llama has them aswell. Good on you for making this website..getting the truth out is all I have tried to do. I've been called a liar by him for far to long .
Sasha56

Post by Sasha56 »

You’re a nasty horrible person Nicky , full of negativity and poison!. The stuff you and you minions say on your lives is vile!. Why are you so poisoning noo ?. All you do is slag people off .! Why don’t you get a life instead of sitting there full of hate !. Karma is coming!! one day you and your minions will push someone over the edge!. You say some horrid nasty evil stuff about people ! Have you paid everyone their money back what you you took of them ??. Get a life and get a wash you little tramp !!!!!!!
Revan47

Post by Revan47 »

I don't see how. Nicky is entitled to have her say on her experience with llama.

To be honest "Sasha56" (you thought about the name, i'm honoured :D ) you seem to be the one here full of hate. Unless you know something we don't :?:
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Definition: Love, is making a shot to the knees of a target 120Km away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a Trilight scope